Vaccine Journal - Official Journal of the Edward Jenner Vaccine Society
Dr. Greg Poland, President of The Edward Jenner Vaccine Society, is the current editor-in-chief of the journal VACCINE.
VACCINE is the pre-eminent journal for those interested in vaccines and vaccination. It serves as an interface between academics, those in research and development, and workers in the field. Relevant topics range from basic research to vaccine application, safety and legislation.
Key aspects include:
• human • veterinary • disease prevention
• physiological manipulation • molecular biology • synthetic peptides
• recombinant antigens • vectors • new immunogens
• adjuvants • animal models • immunity
• immunology of protection • academic research
• developmental applications • field trials • clinical trials
• laboratory productions • industrial production • social implications
• epidemiology • efficacy • safety
• legislation • regulation • cost/benefit
These aspects may be applied to diseases caused by: viruses, bacteria, mycoplasma, protozoa, fungi, helminths, arthropods, prions.
Reduced electronic subscription access fee to Vaccine for Edward Jenner Society Members.